BVSc (Hons) FANZCVS
Jessica graduated from Melbourne University in 2004 with first class honours, moving to a general practice in Victoria, and then Tasmania. From there, she undertook post graduate studies in Oncology as well as successfully gaining Membership to the Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists in Small Animal Internal Medicine (including Oncology) by examination. She also took on a Masters Degree over this time. She completed her residency (specialist training) in medical oncology in January 2015 with us and brings the combination of enthusiasm and a tireless thirst for knowledge. In 2013 she presented an abstract at the national meeting of the Oncology Chapter of the ANZCVS, attended the Veterinary Cancer Society annual conference in Minnesota and also completed her externship at Colorado State University.
- Stephen Francis Proksch, Clinton Petrus Matthysen, John E Jardine, Ken Mark Wyatt, Jessica Renee Finlay, Delia Jane Nelson Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 2022 Mar 21. doi: 10.1111/vco.12813. Online ahead of print.
- John Blaxill, Peter Buzzacott, Jessica Finlay Veterinary Comparative Oncology, . 2022 Mar;20(1):215-226. doi: 10.1111/vco.12768. Epub 2021 Sep 23.
- Novel use of immunohistochemistry for phenotypic evaluation of circulating neoplastic lymphocyte populations
- Finlay JR and Wyatt KM. N Z Vet J 2015. PMID 26011060
- Finlay J, Wyatt K, Recovery from cyclophosphamide overdose in a dog, JAAHA, 2015 in press
- Finlay J, K Wyatt, Evaluation of the risks of chemotherapy in dogs with thrombocytopenia, VCO, 2015 in press